Have Heart Songs to Scream LP Preorder

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i'm out of touch, or bored or something. but all the more established bands (verse, have heart, outbreak, death before dishonor, another breath, etc) mentioned in this thread put out their best stuff 2005 or before and haven't come anywhere near close to what they once accomplished.

i don't know. fuck every current band except slapshot.

i don't feel like anything have heart has done musically since 2004 has ever been worth mentioning. i've seen them handfuls of times through out that time, and tried over and over and over to listen to the newer material, and it just always isn't good to me at all. nails on a chalkboard. unquestionably hard working band, but it not only doesn't do anything for me, it actually does negative things for me.

but then again i felt like this about bane for years, and then one day it all clicked.

why is this preorder-able on revhq right now? did i miss something?

http://revhq.com/store.revhq?Page=search&Id=B9R96

its pretty common for distros to do that and you can preorder it through them and get it just the same. but if you want a shot at the rarest/rarer variation, youll have to wait for b9 to post their own preorder.

i don't feel like anything have heart has done musically since 2004 has ever been worth mentioning. i've seen them handfuls of times through out that time, and tried over and over and over to listen to the newer material, and it just always isn't good to me at all.

My friend is the same way. Personally I'm glad their music has matured because I don't want to listen to the same generic hardcore songs over and over again.