Mars Volta - The Bedlam in Goliath

Ugh. My wallet hates me and I HAVE to get it ASAP if it's really as limited as people make it out to be.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i actually don't

what kind of question is that? im just saying paying $40+ for an album is pretty outrageous unless there are some great benefits that come along with the music...cause you can get the music for 12 bucks on CD.

and i have frances the mute/amputechture/tremulantEP/l'via 12"

just not feeling like spending another 40 on TMV vinyl

Guest pelican2112
Got my copy from Amazon.com today. The box was pretty dinged and the actual record packaging looks like it has some water damage (wavy cardboard). I don't know how this is possible - it was wrapped in clear plastic.

I asked for an exchange, lets hope the next one they send me is in good condition.

Good luck...my packaging was like this (wavy cardboard) and I've heard my friends say the same thing. I think it's because of how the gatefold is with the picture disc in between them. Oh well, what're you gonna do.

Got my copy from Amazon.com today. The box was pretty dinged and the actual record packaging looks like it has some water damage (wavy cardboard). I don't know how this is possible - it was wrapped in clear plastic.

I asked for an exchange, lets hope the next one they send me is in good condition.

Good luck...my packaging was like this (wavy cardboard) and I've heard my friends say the same thing. I think it's because of how the gatefold is with the picture disc in between them. Oh well, what're you gonna do.

yep, agreed

They must have sold out because it said that they were expecting more at the end of the month and that was when my order was going to ship. Shitty. Now i've got to find it some other way.

dude, amazon.com

bloke at interpunk told me they were getting just a few copies in every week, so i cancelled my order with them.