CD Player recommendations

I have a sizable CD collection that has been collecting dust for a few years since my cheap sony 5-disc charger crapped out on me. I'm looking for a decent CD player, with a decent DAC in my price range. Anyone still into digital audio around here that can help me?

My budget is $250.

I'd recommend checking out the used online sales in your region, probably craigslist. I got a nice Cambridge Audio CD player that retailed for several hundred when it originally came out for $20. Most people are just happy to get rid of stuff taking up room in their house and the value for CDs and CD players has gone down as the vinyl resurgence continues.

Brands to keep an eye out for: Cambridge Audio, Marantz, Denon

Oppo stuff is really nice, but my audio set-up is in a different spot than my TV (since I never use it).

I was thinking of Marantz, but wanted some more opinions. I'll looking into it, thanks.

I'd recommend checking out the used online sales in your region, probably craigslist. I got a nice Cambridge Audio CD player that retailed for several hundred when it originally came out for $20. Most people are just happy to get rid of stuff taking up room in their house and the value for CDs and CD players has gone down as the vinyl resurgence continues.

Brands to keep an eye out for: Cambridge Audio, Marantz, Denon

Some great bargains to be had Cambridge wise,CD4, CD5se, CD500 or go two box and get a CD4 and a dacmagic. Aim as far up the food chain as you can and if you go Marantz go for the SE or KI Sig models. Denon I find are not really in the same league but are well made. The other brand I would look out for would be Rotel.