Short Music for Short People

This comp had 100 bands on a LP but not nearly the quality of bands like the fat comp.

V/A - Wood Panel Pacer Wagon with Mags - Your Mother, Less Than Jake, Against All Authority, Blanks 77, Nobodys, Fred Mert, J Church… 100 bands LP + 7" Black Vinyl {/3200}

I have that! It's a good one.

i looove that wood panel pacer wagon comp. here is the full band listing in case anyone was curious:

12"

SIDE A: the buckys, your mother, the crudlers, boris the sprinkler, against all authority, elmer, buglite, nothing cool, the fumes, lizards, youth gone mad, the carpet knights, the rickets, violent society, the automatics, less than jake, krupted peasant farmerz, lupus, strychnine, the slobs, los huevos, the hairy italians, the sissies, no kill i, vto, the flies, the kegel muscles, big comb, sick n tired, plainfield, hornswoggle, mamarracho, mens recovery project, the chili pimps, the poops, halibutt.

SIDE B: gitchee gumee, seven foot spleen, apeface, putrid cadaver, lopez, mulligan stu, boba fett youth, cause, dead silence, blackfork, nuclear armed hogs, judas iscariot, salvo rain, ass missile, one eye open, life after johnny, freak in a jar, static, haggis, panic, the nobodys, inept, eurich, the acrylics, johnny one note, ferd mert, all you can eat, the horny mormons, slick fifty, the tito o' tito band, the panics, the cinnamon imperials, the nards, j church, junior, operation: cliff clavin, yukon jackass, beef jerky, schlong, sockeye.

7"

SIDE C: blanks 77, the dinks, the independents, kill the hippies, berserkers, reform control, toilet of power, 3:6, pizzle, kisses & hugs, leap frog society, sheep squeeze.

SIDE D: the cripples, talshezar, magpie, unborn sf, grey spikes, the piss shivers, rod & the ball bearings, neil smith with the flexapleasers, submission hold, disgruntled nation, fear of human, last remaining pinnacle