WTB/WTTF: Her Space Holiday, Simon Joyner, Lullaby For The Working Class, B L A C K I E

Multiverse

Hey guys, I rarely post buying threads because like now, I'm fairly broke. Either way, these albums mean quite a bit to me and are relatively inexpensive, I just passed up on them way too many times. If any of you have any of these that you'd be willing to let go of for a decent price I'd be more than willing to make a fiscally poor decision and buy any of the following off of you:

Her Space Holiday- Home Is Where You Hang Yourself

Simon Joyner- Hotel Lives

Lullaby For The Working Class- Blanket Warm

B L A C K I E- Gen

I hope this isn't against the rules or anything but I have a second thread with the main intent of selling and possibly trading for a wider array of wants so if you want to see what I'm most definitely getting rid of you can look here

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=10191

if not, my list is in my signature but a good chunk of that stuff is off limits

Let's work something out! There are a lot of warm summer morning's and long evenings in the near future and I'd love to have some of these records to accompany those times.