Cursed broke up

Guest conoley

A paypal account has been set up by someone close to the band to take donations. Check out either of the following myspace pages for the donation link. It would be really cool if the hardcore community could come together to help out a band that really needs it. Seriously, every dollar counts.

www.myspace.com/burninglovers

www.myspace.com/ourfatherband

If you care at all, donate a few bucks.

Guest vito

god that's a ton of money. So it's not so much that they don't want to play anymore as it is they can't

Why do they need money to play music, it's not like they had 14 grand back when they first started.

you try touring across a country without any money.

god that's a ton of money. So it's not so much that they don't want to play anymore as it is they can't

Why do they need money to play music, it's not like they had 14 grand back when they first started.

Are you serious? That money was to cover the tour expenses which they already collectively paid out or had on loan. They didn't lose 14 grand of profits. They are 14 grand in the hole.

Are you serious? That money was to cover the tour expenses which they already collectively paid out or had on loan. They didn't lose 14 grand of profits. They are 14 grand in the hole.

Well then, you should have made that fact more explicit before, I blame you.

from what i have heard, the robbery was the last nail in the coffin

a band already at each others throats losing that much money, plus personal shit,

i mean, they dont even have passports or credit cards to get home. so they are looking at alot more personal expenses on top of the roughly 8000 euro that they had stolen.

help bring those boys home.

they have friends and family that miss them.