Your Top 10 Hold Steady Songs

1. Hot Soft Light

2. Your Little Hoodrat Friend

3. Massive Nights

4. Banging Camp

5. Stuck Between Stations

6. Sequestered in Memphis

7. Girls Like Status

8. You Gotta Dance (With Who You Came to the Dance With) [the live version from the live EP]

9. Constructive Summer / Stay Positive

10. Same Kooks

this is a band I could never get into. I have one of their records because it got packaged into my order froma distro so I got it for free, listened to it once and haven't touched it since. i didn't realize they had enough records/songs for a top 10?

They're up to 4 albums, 1 live EP, and enough b-sides to make up another full record.

this is a band I could never get into. I have one of their records because it got packaged into my order froma distro so I got it for free, listened to it once and haven't touched it since. i didn't realize they had enough records/songs for a top 10?

I feel exactly the same way. I got Boys and Girls in America, listened to it a few times, really wanted to like it, but just never got into it. They're supposed to be awesome live, so maybe I'll give it another chance if they come through DC again.