Group buy - Gaslight Swim LP (white) AND Senor 10"

chiefwahoo

Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim LP (white vinyl)

Gaslight Anthem - Senor and the Queen 10"

$41 ppd in the US (media mail w/ delivery confirmation)

International orders more than welcome, just expect to pay the additional shipping costs.

I'm offering package deals for the above two records. I have already sent payment, so the first people that PM me with the availability to pay IMMEDIATELY will get the records. I'll be in front of my computer for about an hour and a half and then not again 'til tomorrow so sit tight if I don't get right back to you. I am not able to wait for people to get paid, etc., unless I have enough open slots, which I don't anticipate

Records are not in hand. The Sink LP is not in the label's hand yet so just keep that in mind. Apparently in the mail to them currently, but who knows. Shit happens, so don't blame me for how long it takes

A couple of people stiffed me to some degree on my last group buy. Certainly not about to name names, but if you PM me and get no response, that's why. Sorry.

Posting in this thread that you are "in" or whatever is completely pointless. If by some chance I get a TON of people ready and willing to pay immediately, I will absolutely place another order with the label. Otherwise, first come, first serve.

No, I will not break up the records, I am only selling them together. If you want one or the other, feel free to express that to me for future potential orders. Potential.

One order per person, I don't care if your mom/friend/wife wants a set. Everyone knows these are highly flippable and that's not the point of this. I'd put them all on eBay if I was looking to make a profit

Last thing, these records come from Germany. I've received my last few orders in good shape overall but I am most certainly not responsible for what shape they arrive in. If they are horrid, I'd obviously take it up with the label, but this is the chance we take. Again, no problems thus far, but they habven't blown me away withtheir shipping practices.

• 3 weeks later...