Upgrade path....new integrated?

Just saw where HiFi Buys is located. Will check out soon. Apparently it's new.

I think its a new owner and location. But I think it's been around since the 70s. At least that is what I gathered from their website. If you go let me know ahead of time and I'll take a day drip over to Atlanta.

I'd love to buy some of that record cleaning solution too if you're still making it. I love multipurpose trips, haha.

I have a vpi scout 1.1 2mblack, rogue cronus magnum ii and kef ls50s. this is a flat out brilliant sounding setup, which punches way above its weight class. I compared the magnum 1 to the 2 and the noise floor is significantly reduced compared to the first iteration. however, the remote for magnum II is cheap black plastic, vs a solid block of aluminum for magnum I.

I have a vpi scout 1.1 2mblack, rogue cronus magnum ii and kef ls50s. this is a flat out brilliant sounding setup, which punches way above its weight class. I compared the magnum 1 to the 2 and the noise floor is significantly reduced compared to the first iteration. however, the remote for magnum II is cheap black plastic, vs a solid block of aluminum for magnum I.

Thanks for the input. I'm going to go demo some of the Rogue gear when I get a chance to get away for a day. I have been looking at the KEF Q300s, but I don't really want to add a sub. The room is very large and 2 stories where I have my rig, so I might need to go with floorstanding. Hopefully, I'll be able to audition some gear at my house.