FREE: Youth Lagoon 7"

I haven't seen anything on this yet, but Youth Lagoon is giving out a free gold 7" "The Knower" at local record stores today. 

I went in early and there were only five copies at my local record store and I was 6th in line and didn't get one. 

Here is a link with all locations:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=zR97YJoxJAfI.k1IqWlh9d3-8

Hopefully there are still some left at some of these locations. 

I haven't seen anything on this yet, but Youth Lagoon is giving out a free gold 7" "The Knower" at local record stores today. 

I went in early and there were only five copies at my local record store and I was 6th in line and didn't get one. 

Here is a link with all locations:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=zR97YJoxJAfI.k1IqWlh9d3-8

Hopefully there are still some left at some of these locations. 

gonna try and have my gf go to a store that she lives a couple blocks from.

Really really want one of these, but sadly I won't be able to get to the nearest record store till after 7pm...stupid having to work crap. Good luck to everyone else.

Yeah, I had to leave work and drive 45 minutes to get there. Sadly, I was a few minutes too late... Now I'm back at work wishing I had just taken the day off.