A Quick day after Memorial Day Update

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Howdy friends, I have a quick update on all things Vinyl Collective that I wanted to share with you before I left for the day to cook dinner for my family. There is a lot of ground to cover and I am in a bit of a hurry so sorry if this is short and to the point:

* Minus the Bear "Beer Commercials" was shipped out today, you should have received an email with tracking information.

* We will be receiving copies of See You Next Tuesday "Parasite" tomorrow. Orders will ship out tomorrow and Wednesday for those.

* I still have no definite date on the Every Time I Die "Last Night In Town". The plant continues to tell me that they will have a date soon, but as of today, I am still not sure when we will have them. I hope to have an update this week.

* Russian Circles "Station" and Ghost Buffalo "The Magician" will be showing up next Monday. Expect copies to ship out on Monday and Tuesday.

* Teenage Bottlerocket "Warning Device" will soon be out of print. We have 75 more copies coming in later this week and after that, they could all be gone. Get yours now!

* For those of you wondering what is up with the Vinyl Collective Cooperative label, I now have every team's voted lists and will be compiling them tonight/tomorrow. I had meant to do it over the weekend, but my son has been really sick. I will have the final list done by week's end and will start contacting labels this week too. Stay tuned, there are some really rad records on the list.

* Got a promo of upcoming Gaslight Anthem album and man is it super sweet, After only a few listens, it sounds like it will find a place in my top 10 of 2008. Although not quite official, it is looking really good that we will have a VC exclusive color to offer for the new album.

* Speaking of Gaslight Anthem, I plan to announce a pre-order for the Euro pressings of their album and 10" as well as Euro pressings of Fake Problems and Mischief Brew (who I just discovered and absolutely love). Expect the pre-order to go up as early as tonight/tomorrow, but more than likely by Friday.

* Depending on how my son feels, I will be hitting up the Asian Man Records tour and have spoken to Bomb the Music Industry and Lemuria about stopping by Vinyl Collective. I hope to have photos to share.

* We have some really exciting releases to announce soon. Expect a few updates soon!

That is it for now. Thanks for everyone's support. I am really excited about all things Vinyl Collective and would not be here without all of you.

well the 59 sound should leak soon then

as much as i want to hear this, people should actually buy the record/cd and support this band because they are fucking incredible dudes.

I don't think that should be an issue around here, we're all pretty rabid on buying music on the medium this message board is about.