Cheap Online Record Finds (links included!)

So I found a cheap record at an online store and felt compelled to share with everyone. Immediately afterwards I felt that since it's a nice thing to do, we could make a thread for everyone to post their finds so other people can get that deal here.

Thus being stated, here is my find:

Reggie and the Full Effect "Greatest Hits '84-'87'

$3

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/secondnaturerecordings/Items/sn015-1?&caSKU=sn015-1&caTitle=REGGIE%20AND%20THE%20FULL%20EFFECT%20%22Greatest%20Hits%20'84%20-%20'87%22%20LP

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good,

my shipping for the below order was $4.99

BLACK CROSS Art Offensive (orange vinyl) LP

FIFTEEN Survivor 2xLP

SCREW 32 Screw 32 7"

SCREW 32 Unresolved Childhood Issues LP

TORCHE In Return (10"+ cd red with planets vinyl) 10" VINYL (w/free CD of entire album)

V/A Black On Black: A Tribute To Black Flag (blue marble vinyl) LP

No it does not. Weird if it works for you. Maybe it's just me, the store just doesn't like me ;D

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/e/b/web1master2/html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 288

Warning: main(includes/languages/.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/w/e/b/web1master2/html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 288

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/w/e/b/web1master2/html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 288

whoa, sick deal.