WTB: Thin Lizzy LPs

kjkenney

May not be the best place to look for older stuff but thought id try in case someone got their dads records passed down and don't get used or..something?

Anyways, Thin Lizzy has always been a band that id pick up any LP that I didn't have when I came across it, but I'm sick of waiting to run across them so hit me up! OPs preferred but if you have any RP to let go cheapish I may be down.

I have:

- Fighting

- Jailbreak

- Bad Reputation

- Johnny the Fox

Looking for any other full length. Really looking for Nightlife, Black Rose, and Vagabonds of the Western World, but want all others besides the live album. Hit me up if you have any and willing to part with and a price you may have in mind. Thanks!

Light in the attic just repressed vegabonds and shades of a blue orphanage. They were doing a deal of both for 30 bucks.

Also live and dangerous is a great live album. Dont pass it up.

oh hellll yes, thanks man! that makes purchasing those a bit easier than >$20 a pop in most places for the RP. As a guy who doesn't like live albums is it that good? Maybe I don't give live albums enough of a chance but I always preferred studio albums to live stuff. Although The Kinks' One for the Road has definitely been a standout live album that I enjoy