PO Soon: Hop Along, Queen Ansleis - Freshman Year

musig

So Frances just posted on her Facebook page that she would be putting this on vinyl for the first time ever! It will be a 2xLP and purchase details will apparently be out in Late November. For those that aren't familiar with this album, it was released about 10 years ago when Frances was still in high school before she formed Hop Along. Highly recommended if you are a fan of her current material in Hop Along, even if it has a more freak-folk vibe to it. Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AIbSlDb5s4&index=6&list=PLtnvnKyXhqNh9uF1rJ46bcQ4jiLxRMovk

I'm pretty sure you'll need to add her on Facebook to see the post, but I will update here when she posts more information.

This is a quote from what she posted regarding the reissue:

"It is on this personal 10 year anniversary that I have decided to self-release “freshman year” on vinyl for the first time. It will be a double LP. I'll post the ordering info around late November when I get home from tour. Thank you so much to all who made this possible, there is absolutely no way I could have recorded and released this album without the love and support of so many people. Special thanks to my bandmates Mark, Tyler, and Joe for all the adventures thus far, life's a dream and I am grateful to make music with you."

• 6 months later...