PO: Bongzilla - Stash

Yeah, I'm a major sucker for Bongzilla, so I picked up all 4.  The logical part of me regrets it, but the irrational part of me is totally excited.  Especially for that glow in the dark bud slip map w/ clear vinyl.  Lights out super high here I come when that beast arrives!

Yeah, I bought the test press, I have all the Hydrophonic Bongzilla releases, but have never sprung for the most limited version b/c of the price, but this time I went for it.  The fuzzy bud cover sounds hilarious.  I'm curious as to what color the "test press" version is.  I assume black.  Funny they call it a test pressing when it's /50.  Just call it a die hard version and stop bullshitting people. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine in today.  I went crazy and ordered 4 of the 5 variants b/c I love Bongizlla.  The clear w/ the glow in the dark slipmat rules, though I must say, the DIY variant w/ the fuzzy buds on the front is awesome.  Gave me a good laugh.  I got 8/50.  I don't have time to spin anything until after Thanksgiving, but I can't wait to give these a whirl!