Husband&wife - Live at the Bishop, April 20, 2013 2xLP+Film

tlr

Yep, I put the song, the direction we never went, on my wife's first mixtape I made her lol.

And back when they did a kickstarter, I have two songs that they did acoustic for me, battlecab dramatica and the direction we never went. If anyone wants them send me a pm. I know some other members on here got some songs as well but I lost them in a hard drive crash.

Never fear, theyre on bandcamp! https://husbandandwife.bandcamp.com/album/acoustic-recordings

I would gladly press both s/t and O:S, but DDW didn't do especially well, sadly.

Maybe if I could somehow get away with only doing like 100 of each...but that's still a stretch.

Regardless - incredible band and every release was perfect in its own special way.

And back when they did a kickstarter, I have two songs that they did acoustic for me, battlecab dramatica and the direction we never went. If anyone wants them send me a pm. I know some other members on here got some songs as well but I lost them in a hard drive crash.

Got one of my biggest white whales from this kickstarter, the H&W/Away With Vega split 7". Actually listened to it a few days ago. That version of Battlecab Dramatica is so perfect.

I would gladly press both s/t and O:S, but DDW didn't do especially well, sadly.

Maybe if I could somehow get away with only doing like 100 of each...but that's still a stretch.

Regardless - incredible band and every release was perfect in its own special way.

I would gladly help you in any way possible to actually get this done.

Help me get a copy of that Away with Vega split? Haha!

Haha, no can do.  That's one of my few prized possessions (in general, not specifically vinyl related). 

My emotional connection to this label and this band is huge.  They were both a massive part of my youth.  And even though i saw the end of XRA coming, it's definitely tough to see it end.  That being said, I'm extremely grateful that this is the last release.  Came in the mail yesterday, so I'll be hanging out with it all week.

Got one of my biggest white whales from this kickstarter, the H&W/Away With Vega split 7". Actually listened to it a few days ago. That version of Battlecab Dramatica is so perfect.

Dude so jealy you have that 7"! AWV are my favorite band of all time, really genuine dudes and not a bad song in their catalogue. Recovery would be an absolute dream to own on vinyl!

Oh yeah, if youd like their discography, shoot me a PM!

Dude so jealy you have that 7"! AWV are my favorite band of all time, really genuine dudes and not a bad song in their catalogue. Recovery would be an absolute dream to own on vinyl!

Oh yeah, if youd like their discography, shoot me a PM!

Followed AWV since I was in high school (which feels like a lifetime ago). I think I have everything from "A Baby Boy Sleeps" forward. If you know of anything prior, I would love to have it.

They ended with some of their best stuff on "A Year At Home". Really would have liked to see them kept going...but don't we all wish our favorite bands played forever?