WTB: XBox One Games

njpunkmusic

Bought an Xbox One a couple weeks ago and I'm hooked.  Anyone got old games they don't want anymore and willing to sell.  Not a huge gamer so I dont really know whats the best games r anything.  So far I have Gears Of War (love it), Madden 16, NBA2K16.  Really interested in Destiny, GTA5, Sunset Overdrive, and Evolve.  Opinions on any of them or any other suggestions?  I know there is a lot of hype over Fallout 4 so I will eventually check that one out too.  Thanks!

Don't get evolve unless you have 3 other friends to play with, it's heavily team based and most people have no idea what's going on. It also loses its appeal fairly quickly.

okay.  thanks for the advice.  i only play online with one friend so that game may not be the best for me.  We are really into gears of war campaign right now.  I enjoy co op campaign more than battles.  

Don't get evolve unless you have 3 other friends to play with, it's heavily team based and most people have no idea what's going on. It also loses its appeal fairly quickly.

Agreed 100% my fiance' bought me Evolve before I had surgery last year, it was fun while I was looped outa my mind on pain meds but loses it's appeal fast playing by yourself. Target had a buy 2 get 1 free promo a few weeks ago, I picked up Assassins Creed Syndicate, Black Ops III, and Fall Out 4. Currently Best Buy is doing the same promo right now so if you have the cash it's the best deal to pick up brand new games like Fall Out and the like.