Electronic/Synth Pop Suggestions?

I'm in serious need of some new music to listen to, specifically electronic/synth pop/etc. I should note that my favorite album of all time is "Worlds" by Porter Robinson and I also enjoy both of CHVRCHES albums, Madeon's newest album, MGMT's first album, Purity Ring's newest album, M83's "Hold On We're Dreaming" (which I'm currently listening to for the first time) and Daft Punk's "Discovery". Feel free to click the "record collection" link in my signature to see what other albums I enjoy. I've heard Odesza, Tycho and Passion Pit are good artists to start with?

And because this is VC, I prefer suggestions of albums that are available on vinyl (although it's obviously not a requirement). Thanks in advanced!

Check out "The Vision" by YEYEY (pronounced yee yee). It's no doubt my favorite album of 2015. I can't stop listening. It features members of M83, Gregor Samsa, and Mercury Rev. It's beautiful.

https://hushrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-vision

It's on vinyl over here for $23PPD or $26 for the clear version.

http://www.hushrecords.com/shop/yeyey-the-vision/

Check out "The Vision" by YEYEY (pronounced yee yee). It's no doubt my favorite album of 2015. I can't stop listening. It features members of M83, Gregor Samsa, and Mercury Rev. It's beautiful.

https://hushrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-vision

It's on vinyl over here for $23PPD or $26 for the clear version.

http://www.hushrecords.com/shop/yeyey-the-vision/

I absolutely will, thanks for the suggestion! Honestly, as great as the other artists I listed are, I'm mainly looking for something that gives me the feeling "Worlds" does which seems like a pretty difficult task. If you've yet to listen to Porter, I highly suggest watching this music video! Maybe that'll help with suggestions too :)

EDIT: "Wild Things" is absolutely fantastic, really excited for the rest of the album!

Definitely check out Skylar Spence (aka Saint Pepsi). His new album Prom King is pretty good and puts on a great live show.

Holy shit, this is what I was looking for and I just happen to be drinking a can of Pepsi while listening to it. This is wonderful, thank you! I listened to a couple tracks, but then I heard Fiona Coyne and I was instantly hooked, I don't think I've ever purchased a record so quickly after only just hearing an artist for the first time. I ordered the deluxe LP on gold vinyl though!

EDIT: I ALSO JUST FOUND OUT I'M PROBABLY SEEING HIM THIS FEBRUARY WHEN HE OPENS FOR MADEON AND NOW I'M SUPER EXCITED!

all from the past 1-2 years:

blackbird blackbird - tangerine sky

caribou - our love

chrome sparks - goddess

dj koze - dj kicks

dorian concept - joined ends

gidge - autumn bells

kiasmos - kiasmos

hot chip - why make sense?

jamie xx - in colour

joris voorn - nobody knows

julio bashmore - knockin' boots

lapalux - lustmore

lockah - it gets more cloudy

maxx baer - breathe

neon indian - vegas intl night school

odesza - bloom

raindog - two words

ratatat -magnifique

rustie - evenifyoudontbelieve

shigeto - intermission

slow magic - how to run away

sophie - product

todd terje - it's album time

tycho - awake

yppah - tiny pause

slow magic - how to run away

I was actually aware of Slow Magic already, I'm a big fan of the song he did with Giraffage! I did not know he had album(s) out though, let alone on vinyl. GoHastings had (I got the last one! under $15 total!) this one really cheap and I also found Giraffage's EP for just a couple bucks too, so I picked them both up :)

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

Off the top of my head, Bonobo - Black Sands was excellent.

Will have to look more into this tonight to see if I have much more to add!

Oooh I'm really liking this too... you guys are getting me into trouble, I've already spent like $50 today on records because of this thread and I still haven't checked out all of the suggestions yet lmao

Gonna have to add a bunch of these to my "want" list :P