The Collection - Ars Moriendi 2xLP - Burnt Toast Vinyl /500

Amazing release from an amazing band.  I had the pleasure of releasing this on tape through Flesh and Bone, so excited it's getting the vinyl treatment from Burnt Toast.

ORDER HERE.

LISTEN HERE.

the_collection_vinyl.jpg

From the website:

In the summer of 2014, I met 11 of the touring members of Greensboro, NC’s The Collection after helping them find a show in Philadelphia. We’ve been talking about putting their album out on vinyl ever since.

The Collection’s Ars Moriendi has a wide range of influences ranging from the orchestral folk of Sufjan Stevens to the punk energy of mewithoutYou to the collective melody of The Polyphonic Spree.

Ars Moriendi is presented on 150g random marbled vinyl in a thick tip-on gatefold jacket with a lyric insert that includes new artwork. The D side has two album outtakes and a cover of Postal Service’s “The District Sleeps Alone Tonight.” It’s available for pre-order now here and will ship in January 2016 when the final printed parts arrive.

“If you love an uplifting big band, The Collection is for you. ” – Bob Boilen, NPR

Ars Moriendi is a towering, colossal achievement” – Stephen Carradini, Independent Clauses

“I was in love instantly … This record is timeless.” – Lueda Alia , Absolutepunk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...