Update on Russian Circles, Ghost Buffalo, Paulson

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Do you ever have one of those weeks where everything that could go wrong did go wrong? This is that week for me. My son is still in the hospital with pneumonia, he is getting better, but he is still not strong enough to go home. We have been here for almost a week now.

We were supposed to receive 3 pallets of vinyl containing Russian Circles "Station" and "Enter", Ghost Buffalo "Magician", and Paulson "All at Once". We only received one pallet which only contained copies of "Station" on Gold and Gold w/ Black Splatter, no "Enter", no Ghost Buffalo, and no Paulson. If you pre-ordered copies on Gold and/or Gold w/ Black Splatter your copies will go out today.

If you ordered a set of all 3 colors or the Black/Gold aside/bside, Russian Circles will be stopping by on Friday to sign the posters (for the set of 3) and we are supposedly also gonna receive the 2 other pallets so hopefully we can ship everything else out then, too.

Not only did the above happen, but yesterday when I stopped in to do a few things, my PC laptop just stopped working. I mostly use my mac these days, but I still have lots on my Dell. How do these thing always happen when you really don't need them to?

So there is your update on the records we expected to receive. Hopefully Friday will bring better news.

Guest falloutcollapse

I don't care how long it takes Station to ship, no matter how antsy I get. Your son is more important, little kids in the hospital sucks so bad. Hope he gets better!