PO: Vow – Withdraw 7" (Nick from Touché just joined the band)

Hey guys, the first in our Private Press series is up for pre-order today. It's a single from Vow, and marks the first single since Nick Steinhardt of Touché Amoré joined the band. Pre-order at bit.ly/vowwithdraw

More info:
Vow is back, and today Noisey is streaming "Withdraw". It's the first single off their forthcoming debut album, out this Spring. "Withdraw" also marks the first entry in our Private Press series. Pressed on made-to-order hand-numbered square 7” lathe cuts, “Withdraw” will be on sale for a one week period. At the end of that week we will press the exact amount ordered, and that’s it. No repressing ever, one and done. This is your only chance to ever own this 7”, so if you want it, order by February 3rd. All order should ship about two weeks later.

Oh, and Nick Steinhardt of Touché Amoré has joined Vow as a permanent member on guitar. And Elliot Babin, his bandmate from Touché recorded drums on "Withdraw" as well. "Withdraw" marks a departure from the synth-pop of their former life, and focuses more on the indie rock elements we'll all hear on their upcoming album.

VOW_Withdraw_Cover_F.jpg

Digging this. Glad I picked one up! Got the starter pack.

Thanks for picking it up! Look it for an LP later this year.

Still debating in the last hours if I should buy this or not. I love the song but feel like I'd never listen to the lathe.

Well, if you decide to go in on it, it'll be up until my kid wakes me up tomorrow morning!

• 3 weeks later...