PO Torche Meanderthal @ Amazon.com

Guest Admin
its up already at amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Meanderthal-Torche/dp/B0017FEAI0/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1212703799&sr=8-2

although it says a June 10 release whereas Robo saying July.

i placed an order anyway obviously expecting it to be released in July.

we will have copies at VC, but we were told it was delayed a bit until the end of June.

From Robo today:

Fresh off the road with THE SWORD, they head out again in 2 weeks with BORIS. Tour dates can be found here and for everyone patiently (or impatiently) waiting for Meanderthal on vinyl, we just got word from Hydra Head that all the printwork is now done and assembly will commence over the next couple of weeks. We are doing everything we can to get this release to the band in time for the BORIS tour, and will post another update when this is finally finished and actually available to order. The packaging on this is going to trump everything we've released to date.

Why anyone would order from Amazon.com of all places is beyond me.

From Robo today:
Fresh off the road with THE SWORD, they head out again in 2 weeks with BORIS. Tour dates can be found here and for everyone patiently (or impatiently) waiting for Meanderthal on vinyl, we just got word from Hydra Head that all the printwork is now done and assembly will commence over the next couple of weeks. We are doing everything we can to get this release to the band in time for the BORIS tour, and will post another update when this is finally finished and actually available to order. The packaging on this is going to trump everything we've released to date.

Why anyone would order from Amazon.com of all places is beyond me.

International post mate. they are charging $7 to ship it to the UK. cant beat that. i would much rather order from anyone else, but money is tight. i wouldnt be able to get it in a UK shop for cheaper than that.

Amazon will probably feck the order up though, so its off to VC.