nofx 7" club records i need..will buy or trade for

punkrockjeff

will trade for or buy these

NOFX - 7 Inch Of The Month Club #3 (black vinyl w/ black background/white nofx/number on right, fat wreck chords)

NOFX - 7 Inch Of The Month Club #3 (black vinyl w/ blue background/black nofx/number on left, fat wreck chords)

NOFX - 7 Inch Of The Month Club #9 (light blue vinyl, mispress w/ #8 label, w/ black background/white nofx/number on right, fat wreck chords)

NOFX - 7 Inch Of The Month Club #9 (light blue vinyl, mispress w/ #8 label, w/ blue background/black nofx/number on left, fat wreck chords)

NOFX - 7 Inch Of The Month Club #10 (clear red vinyl w/ black background/white nofx/number on left, w/o note, fat wreck chords)

there's a guy on ebay that has sold Gimme's 7" sets named punkrockjeff from wisconsin.

Coincidence?

Not that I should speak for Jeff, but he's sold off a lot to fuel his NOFX collection. He's also bought several full sets of the 7" of the month club to get the label variations he needs. Purchases like that sometimes result in doubles, which he then sells on ebay in order to fund more NOFX purchases.

Get your shit straight before accusing people.

You just confirmed my accusation.

Like I give a shit that he sells anything at all. Sorry for making a comment. I'll let you guys get back to your literal straight forward rhetoric. Enjoy.

Actually, no, I did not confirm your accusation, I proved it false. You accused him of wanting these specific 7"s in the first post so he can sell the complete collection on eBay, which is not the case.

Seriously dude, get a fucking grip.