PO: Switchfoot - Where The Light Shines Through - July 8

On 5/12/2016 at 10:17 AM, SpazzyMcGee said:

I'll hook ya up ;)
$16 was hard for shipping but I've been ordering less than one record a month so I figured what the heck

Any chance I could get "Bloodlines" & "My Place In the Sunlight" mp3's? I've got the acoustic version of "Live It Well", if interested. Just want to complete my Switchfoot WTLST Deluxe package without re-buying (if I could even get them still). Thanks for considering!

Despite getting an email from their customer support this morning saying my LP missed the initial shipment, I got mine in the mail today. Love the jacket design, and so far the discs sound great. Unfortunately, they didn't pack the jacket very well in the mailer. I get that they're a small staff shipping out of their studio, but it's disappointing to spend that much on shipping and then it arrive with a big crease running from the spine through a portion of the front cover. Will probably wait a few days and let their customer service team deal with the records that haven't shipped yet and then contact them about replacing my jacket.

27584411573_477af7c0e4_c.jpg

Edited by tagruato

6 hours ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

Anyone who wants the two store exclusive tracks, shoot me a message and send you a Dropbox link. 

In San Diego now without a way to share but when I get back I'll fire away

I've already sent a message earlier today. If you want, I've got "Float" & "Live It Well" (Acoustic Versions) mp3's I can dropbox back at ya! Thanks so much for these! Can't wait!

Hi. I've been reading this topic and I was wondering if someone could email me the two bonus tracks on the new album (Bloodlines & My Place in the Sunlight) and I could give you some Switchfoot Backstage Acoustics from Oh Gravity and some ones from Fading West in return? My email is cherryplum.musicgroup1(at)gmail.com.