PO: Switchfoot - Where The Light Shines Through - July 8

Their 10th LP, produced by John Fields (who did The Beautiful Letdown and Nothing Is Sound) coming out July 8th

CiRgekKWUAADk2E.jpg:large

A1 Holy Water(3:47)

A2 Float(4:12)

A3 Where the Light Shines Through(4:24)

A4 I Won’t Let You Go(4:47)

B1 If the House Burns Down Tonight (4:31)

B2 The Day That I Found God(4:18)

B3 Shake This Feeling (3:37)

B4 Bull in a China Shop(3:58)

C1 Live It Well(3:56)

C2 Looking for America featuring Lecrae(3:55)

C3 Healer of Souls (3:47)

C4 Hope is the Anthem (4:21)

BONUS TRACKS

D1 Light and Heavy (3:33)

D2 Begin Forever (3:58)

D3 When Was the Last Time (3:19) 

Bloodlines (digital only)

My Place In The Sunlight (digital only)

-  2 disc 120 gram gatefold w/ Black vinyl.

- Includes two additional exclusive unreleased bonus track downloads from the SWITCHFOOT vault: "Bloodlines" & "My Place In The Sunlight" (download links for these songs will be emailed on 7/8/16).

Their webstore, signed vinyl with 5 bonus songs: http://merch.switchfoot.com./products/where-the-light-shines-through-vinyl-pre-order-1?variant=17692450309

Webstore, vinyl bundle w/t shirt and 5 bonus tracks: http://switchfoot-merch.myshopify.com/products/where-the-light-shines-through-vinyl-pre-order?variant=17692351749

2LP on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FFU7TPS/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1463000571&sr=1-2&pi=CB192198896_AA75_QL70&keywords=Switchfoot

Edited by SpazzyMcGee
Added info

12 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Will the Amazon one be the same as the webstore one, just not signed? 

I'm fairly certain it will be.  SF has never had more than one variant for the records they self-release (besides the ones SRC does).  

So in other words, buy the one on Amazon, save $10 on shipping and yours will arrive without a bunch of ink scribbles ruining the artwork.  Win-win!

44 minutes ago, combatchuckaa said:

Wow, yeah I really want those two exclusive bonus tracks they'll mail out on July 8th but their shipping costs aren't worth it.  Hoping someone comes through and shares those songs.  I'll stick with the Amazon pre-order. 

I'll hook ya up ;)
$16 was hard for shipping but I've been ordering less than one record a month so I figured what the heck

1 minute ago, zacooper said:

Was $16 dollar shipping with a shirt? I got just the record and it was only $6 so the album came out to $34 total after tax and shipping. Not the greatest, but not too bad for ordering direct from the band.

sad to say no. I think bc I live in GA which would be farther to ship from their location I'm guessing?

Also, anyone know how to edit posts? Can't seem to on desktop, mobile yes, but can't add a picture there

22 minutes ago, combatchuckaa said:

I'm fairly certain it will be.  SF has never had more than one variant for the records they self-release (besides the ones SRC does).  

So in other words, buy the one on Amazon, save $10 on shipping and yours will arrive without a bunch of ink scribbles ruining the artwork.  Win-win!

That's what I thought, thanks. Interesting to see its on a new label. 

2 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I'm kind of confused though. Are there any bonus tracks on the vinyl? Either the 2 or the 5? Are the 2 DL only? Are the 5 digital bonus only?

I'd be surprised if the vinyl had 5 bonus tracks on it, in addition to the standard 12.  It seems unclear what is really on the vinyl, given the store seems to have just copy-pasted the deluxe CD information.  The page seems to indicate there are three bonus tracks for a total of 15 on the vinyl, with the 2 other tracks being digital download bonuses.  But who knows.  Details like these aren't important to webstores, just us lol.

1 minute ago, combatchuckaa said:

I'd be surprised if the vinyl had 5 bonus tracks on it, in addition to the standard 12.  It seems unclear what is really on the vinyl, given the store seems to have just copy-pasted the deluxe CD information.  The page seems to indicate there are three bonus tracks for a total of 15 on the vinyl, with the 2 other tracks being digital download bonuses.  But who knows.  Details like these aren't important to webstores, just us lol.

That was my understanding too, and I laughed at "just us". Very true
I asked but doubt I'll hear anything

1 hour ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Also, where is the vinyl press of Fading West? The band has had a mock-up on the Merch page forever now. 

Been wondering that myself for a long time, it was announced that winter but nothing ever came out of it, maybe every mock up was made and it wasn't executed

3 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I thought I'd ask this here, I recently received SRC's 2LP reissue of Nothing Is Sound, is anyone else disappointed with how the jackets turned out? I thought SRC did a good job on the previous two, but the "reverse board jacket" on this one makes the album art look terrible. 

Ya, the jacket on that reissue isn't as nice as the original in my opinion. For some reason they slightly cropped the cover art for the SRC one as well.