PO NOW - The Amity Affliction - This Could Be Heartbreak

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 1:08 PM, piky0032 said:

I was recently offered $800 for Chasing Ghost Green/White press but fell through and kept the collection 100%........

If anything UNFD need to stop overpressing Northlanes Singularity (i think its up to 11 or 12 different pressings) and repress albums like Chasing Ghost and Discoveries so we dont see mental prices like that....

I get there will always be a market for OG pressings....but ive seen big fans but casual vinyl collectors shell out big clams for Amity vinyl 

I feel that way with a couple other records. Not UNFD related but for instance Architects Daybreaker, I really would like to own it on vinyl but I would also really like to not have to pay $500 to own it. I'm just a casual collector and do buy limited when I get the chance but holy crap on some prices people put on their records. 

32 minutes ago, Mattiktpq said:

I feel that way with a couple other records. Not UNFD related but for instance Architects Daybreaker, I really would like to own it on vinyl but I would also really like to not have to pay $500 to own it. I'm just a casual collector and do buy limited when I get the chance but holy crap on some prices people put on their records. 

I had that record at one point......just wasnt listening to it and some dude threw me a crazy offer on it......had to take it.......supply and demand.......It was getting a repress later this year im pretty sure.....August? should bring some prices down

1 hour ago, piky0032 said:

I had that record at one point......just wasnt listening to it and some dude threw me a crazy offer on it......had to take it.......supply and demand.......It was getting a repress later this year im pretty sure.....August? should bring some prices down

Hell I'll even take a repress copy. I just want to own it. I never really gave it much of a listen but when All Our Gods came out I decided to listen to all thing Architects and its really starting to grow on me.

9 hours ago, Mattiktpq said:

Copies of that have been floating around on Discogs and Amazon lately. Pretty sure it's a repress 

On 5/30/2016 at 8:43 AM, piky0032 said:

Where'd you find this information?

• 1 month later...

Banga, I have quite a bit pre order for the album......

- 3 Aussie Pressings

- 3 US Pressings (banking theyll be different)

- Aussie Box Set

- Spare Black from the Mega Bundle

- Jb Hifi Sea Foam Green Press

The skatedeck actually looks good.....need another now to even up the numbers haaah

Pretty excited for the album......

16 minutes ago, Mattiktpq said:

I have a feeing that my Instagram feed is going to be full of your growing Amity Collection for the next few days and I'm okay with that haha :)

hahaha cheers.....i still have the 3 US orders to come in......then ill get everything together for the collection picture haha

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/AMITY-AFFLICTION-THIS-COULD-BE-HEARTBREAK-DLCD-VINYL-LP-NEW-/302039479595?hash=item4652f4b52b:g:iM4AAOSwHoFXrMoB

This one is cheaper than JB Hi Fi but has a DL and a CD with it? Anyone know what variant it is? I'm tipping green.

Edit: it's black apparently. Bought it anyway.

Edited by jackrazzlin

2 hours ago, jackrazzlin said:

So glad I didn't cough up the $200 for that bundle. 

All my gear is sitting at the post office because they're cunts.

Hahaha Aus Post? They are awesome arn't they hahahah

Yeh im slightly regretting the box set purchas......but it keeps the collection complete i suppose.......Variant collecting blows sometimes hahaha