Chunksaah Vinyl News

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In just two minutes I got five pms about the blue one...as to not play favorites, I'll have to think of a way to pick who gets it. Any suggestions?

Everyone who pm'd, sit tight, I'll get back to you tomorrow. Whomever gets it will get it for cost ($8) plus shipping/paypal fees. I'm not out to rip anyone off (unless someone really wants to offer a retarded amount of money).

pick your favorite poster

In just two minutes I got five pms about the blue one...as to not play favorites, I'll have to think of a way to pick who gets it. Any suggestions?

Everyone who pm'd, sit tight, I'll get back to you tomorrow. Whomever gets it will get it for cost ($8) plus shipping/paypal fees. I'm not out to rip anyone off (unless someone really wants to offer a retarded amount of money).

pick your favorite poster lastwordspoken

:-X

I just saw them at the same show. When I looked at the merch table all I saw was the second press with build and burn and the other album. Now im bummed.

Really? The third press was in the middle of the table, between the two full lengths.

I figured out a system to pick who gets it. Keep the pms coming and I'll pick tomorrow.

Ok. Here's the deal:

I got a total of 12 pms already. I'll let everyone know tomorrow...I'm going to assign everyone a number and have a random person on VC pick a number from 1-12 (or however many people pm). Whoever's name corresponds with that number gets it. I think that's pretty fair. So, if you want to be in the running to get this for cost ($8)+ shipping and fees, pm me.

A couple of people didn’t like the way I was doing this, so they’re not interested anymore. There are 10 people interested in the Loved Ones 10” third press (tour edition). I’ve assigned everyone two numbers. I’m going to use this web site to generate a number from 1 to 20 and post a screen capture here with the winning number:

http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/

I’ll do that after I get back from dinner (my parents are in from out of town).

1. J4M35 (VC)

2. lastwordspoken (VC)

3. thesack18 (VC)

4. opivy (VC)

5. bdanger (VC)

6. aws (VC)

7. mot (nofxwiki)

8. machiel (nofxwiki)

9. hyperinactive (VC)

10. rutger (nofxwiki)

11. brennan (nofxwiki)

12. slinch (nofxwiki)

13. thesack18 (VC)

14. brennan (nofxwiki)

15. hyperinactive (VC)

16. mot (nofxwiki)

17. opivy (VC)

18. rutger (nofxwiki)

19. machiel (nofxwiki)

20. bdanger (VC)

21. J4M35 (VC)

22. lastwordspoken (VC)

23. slinch (nofxwiki)

24. aws (VC)

needs to be more things like this happen

very true. and by more things like this i mean this should happen like 12 times per tour release.

seems weird at how few people seem to be going to them on this tour. is it a small tour or what? i kinda glanced at the dates looking for Canada but when i didn't see it i just ignored them more or less.