Chunksaah Vinyl News

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have refused to pick up The Gold Record to this day because I hate picture discs. I never understood why bands do the first pressing of an album on vinyl with a picture disc. At least have a picture disc and a "normal" record.

So, obviously I really hope this repress is NOT a picture disc.

Dave confirmed the re-press of the Loved Ones s/t EP, just didn't have anymore details.

i was hoping to write on here today saying to bring extra money when you go to see the loved ones with hot water music this weekend cause they would have the s/t repress but things didn't work out as planned so it will be another couple weeks. i don't want to give too much away but i will say that the only thing that is exactly the same as the first press is the actual music on the record and only 250 copies are being made of this particular pressing.

Dave confirmed the re-press of the Loved Ones s/t EP, just didn't have anymore details.

i was hoping to write on here today saying to bring extra money when you go to see the loved ones with hot water music this weekend cause they would have the s/t repress but things didn't work out as planned so it will be another couple weeks. i don't want to give too much away but i will say that the only thing that is exactly the same as the first press is the actual music on the record and only 250 copies are being made of this particular pressing.

So if they won't have them at the show will they only have them live or will you be able to get them from the interwebs?

please offer them online, and not just have it tour only. the loved ones/hot water music is the last time they'll be playing in philly (with the exception of the camden show sunday) for a little while.

• 3 weeks later...

Update?

[image]

pressed 250 of these.

new jacket color, new vinyl color, new back cover design (looks more like cd version than 1st press, new inner sleeve (with lyrics, new pic, and design on both sides...no more crappy clear plastic thing), new label designs.

haven't actually seen it yet...should be in coming in this week though.

should be available in the next couple days after i inspect and make sure everything is ok.