Minus the Bear "Highly Refined Pirates" repress 3

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU BOUGHT A THREE-PACK, TRADE ME THE PURPLE. ANYTHING ON MY LIST IS UP FOR GRABS.

IF YOU BOUGHT A THREE-PACK, TRADE ME THE PURPLE. ANYTHING ON MY LIST IS UP FOR GRABS.

same goes for the 20 people that have poi tests though if you count tests in a collection

10 if you count the interprataciones test.

Seriously, I mean, 3 pressings in 1 year/.

Next pressing just needs to be 1000 black.

black was already done for the first press though. there would have to be a way to decipher copies.

Dear Vinyl Collective Message Board,

I have a girlfriend, who collects Minus The Bear. She has damn near everything, and I have never heard her more upset then she was when I told her about this recent repress. She has since ordered the red and the blue, and she needs the purple. She has gotten me many records that mean the world to me. Among them being quite a few Hold Steady pieces, and my copy of "Orange Rhyming Dictionary". Anything else on my list is up for grabs for this piece of vinyl. I am doing this because she is the most important person in the world to me, and she is far to good too me. Help me. Please.

-Brady