Minus the Bear "Highly Refined Pirates" repress 3

Guest admin1338560633

I don't have a problem with people collecting all the variants. I just don't like hearing them complain about having to buy a new color or repress. I like being able to buy a record for $10.

if you complain every time there's a new press out, you shouldn't be a collector. you should be happy since you get to add to it, making it more impressive. once you get to a 10th pressing though, it gets pretty fucking ridiculous and you should realize that it's never going to stop.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody makes perfect sense. i understand. i'm a collector ASSHOLE and that's the way it is. but everybody on here is a collector asshole. everybody. you buy records, you collect, so, in struckanerve terms, your an asshole. struckanerve may want to watch that tone, i relate it to that movie Spaceballs "HOW MANY ASSHOLES DO WE GOT ON THIS THING? YOOOOO! GREAT! I'M SURROUNDED BY ASSHOLES!"

well virgil already answered that. it's an inbetween colour. it wasn't on purpose. selling them will make them $170. better than throwing them away.

Well, now I have some catching up to do. Damn. It's going to end up costing me as much as all those Rocky V. records that just came out that I refuse to spend a whole $105 on. I didn't even get a chance to take pictures of my now incomplete collection when I got ...Beer Commercials. I'm done complaining now and I suppose these will just end up being fun chasing them down, save for the purple.