Broccoli - Home LP (Re-Issue) Now On Sale

Originally released on Rugger Bugger Records in 1998 and long out of print.
Re-released to coincide with a forthcoming Japanese tour, we couldn't be more excited to be able to release this classic record. Re-Mastered by North London Bomb Factory Mastering with the first 100 on Clear Vinyl. Comes with instant download.
Formed out of Pondlife in the early 90s, the then Scottish outfit embedded itself firmly into the DIY scene, joining the likes of Jawbreaker and The Get Up Kids here and there, as well as scene regulars Chopper, Hooton 3 Car, Crocodile God, Leatherface and Snuff. Their sound was drawn out of their various interests from hardcore punk to Sonic Youth. ‘Home’, built the bridge between those and late-90’s emo icons and contemporaries at the time such as Texas Is The Reason and Sunny Day Real Estate.
Nearly 20 years on, it still sounds dark, desperate, urgent and essential. Quite simply a seminal record.

Buy it
http://www.drunkensailorrecords.co.uk/products/574106-broccoli-home-lp-drunken-sailor-records-drunkensailor-055

Stream it
http://www.punktastic.com/radar/stream-broccolis-remastered-home-lp-as-they-make-their-return/

Distro has had loads added, Vacation, Sievehead, Sperma, Heavy Metal, Diat, Iron Chic, Chandeliers, Witches With Dicks, Piss, Life Fucker, Soviettes, Institute, Sheer Mag, Jackhammers, Nachthexen, Dan Padilla, Prince, Strutter etc etc etc

Grab our recent releases from Spokenest, No Ditching/ Baby Ghosts, Downtown Boys, Marvelous Mark, Malos Modales

This is one of my five favorite albums of all time. This should be purchased immediately. I already bought both colors to go along with my original press and original CD and Japanese version of the CD. I would buy more versions if they existed. I love this band. Someone find me a Broccoli shirt.