[PO] The Reptilian - End Paths

Howdy, folks! So happy to share that End Paths, the new album from The Reptilian, is available to pre-order now! End Paths will officially be released on 9/16.

Pre-order options available here:  http://www.thereptilian.net/

Kalamazoo, MI’s math rock/screamo act The Reptilian make their Skeletal Lightning and Community Records debut with End Paths. Progressing from their roots on Count Your Lucky Stars and musical ancestors such as Envy and Slint, The Reptilian situates among contemporary acts such as Loma Prieta and Battles without appearing derivative of them. End Paths is, for its grace and rage, a swanlike anthem crafted emotionally and intelligently to never soften too much for punk crowds nor lose the indie crowd with simplicity. Eight passionately shouted calls from within rapid structures of dynamically spry post-hardcore melody and flowing, adrenal rhythm.

PRESSING INFO:
Black Vinyl - /150
Earth Green Vinyl (Community Records Exclusive) - /175
Amber / Dark Orange Vinyl (Skeletal Lighnting Exclusive) - /175
White w/ Black Smoke Vinyl (I.CORRUPT.RECORDS Exclusive) - /300

Clear Cassette - /200
12" x 12" Art Print by Charlie Wagers - /100

green+gray+mock.jpg?format=300wamber+mock.jpg?format=300wwhite+mock.jpg?format=300wblack+mock.jpg?format=300w

Edited by Skeletal Lightning

19 minutes ago, Skeletal Lightning said:

Record clubbers will always get the rarest variant, in this case Black. Feel free to get in touch with us if you'd prefer the Amber/Orange, though! 

Oh yea I figured it would be the black, I mostly was just curious if we would get the flexi and/or print. Should've been more specific.

• 2 months later...

Hey folks, this is out now!

You can stream it in full on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Bandcamp, and more.

There's a very small hand full of art prints still available, and we just got in a few of the European exclusive vinyl as well!

P.S. The Amber/Orange vinyl is going fast! We likely won't have any left by the holidays at this rate.

http://www.skeletallightning.net/categories/the-reptilian