P-Mount Needle for Realistic RX1500 Cartridge

Ok, so I received a Sony LX57 automatic turntable. I was helping family gut their home and they just gave it to me. It's really cool. Has linear tracking and fully automatic. 

It is a p-mount and currently has a Realistic RX1500 needle. I am looking at some cheap needle replacements on eBay, but wanted to see if anyone had any advice on the best p-mount needles in their opinion. 

I'll try to post a pic of the setup tonight. 

14 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I'd probably just buy an AT92E. New, better size elliptical and I've heard tons of good things about them.

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT92ECD-Universal-Replacement-Cartridge/dp/B00006HO3L/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473899288&sr=8-1&keywords=at92e

Thanks for the response. I will look into these then.

Also, it seems like the arm and linear tracker are getting stuck right at the last song and skipping. On any record. The tracker will get stuck and not move to allow the needle to move. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix the mechanics of that.

9 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Hopefully that is all it needs. Linear tracking have so many moving parts that can go wrong, and can be annoying to fix.

Yeah, seems like a bit of a nightmare from stories I've read. 

I took off the base last night and did a little cleaning (this thing is over 25 years old). I let it run with the bottom off to see if I could find anything wrong with the mechanisms. After taking the small 2.5" belt off and putting it back on, it seemed to run fine. I am still replacing it regardless. I also cleaned off the bar that it moves along. 25 year old grease couldn't have been helping it. Took some rubbing alcohol to it and it's running smoothly. Might add a little lube later. 

Pretty stoked to have this thing up and running soon.