ltj - gnv fla

they'll go on tour and chris will say the word "fuck" a lot betwen songs, roger will say the same rehearsed things between songs that he's been saying for ten years, that trombone player will act like a tool on stage and vinnie will screw up songs he's been playing for 15 years...that my 100% uncoordinated ass could learn to play in 1 year.

I think it's really good, except the first song. The drum track is BRUTAL and the song goes nowhere. I was thinking that drum track was going to end like 30 or 40 seconds into the song then theyd go into some punk rhythms but NO it stuck around for the WHOLE song. Terrible way to start off the album.

lololol the word brutal should never even been associated with less than jake, ever,

this album sucks ass.

they'll go on tour and chris will say the word "fuck" a lot betwen songs, roger will say the same rehearsed things between songs that he's been saying for ten years, that trombone player will act like a tool on stage and vinnie will screw up songs he's been playing for 15 years...that my 100% uncoordinated ass could learn to play in 1 year.

and this sums it up perfectly.

fuck justin dont call me out like that you cant give out the secrets

if it's not me, it would have only been a matter of time before Eric started in...especially after that awful stage dave at the NB show in Tampa on April 12th...

:P

it really was piss poor, ryan monikers beat you for best stage dive during a NB show, and hes like 45 years old.

if it's not me, it would have only been a matter of time before Eric started in...especially after that awful stage dave at the NB show in Tampa on April 12th...

:P

it really was piss poor, ryan monikers beat you for best stage dive during a NB show, and hes like 45 years old.

i firmly disagree, I think the best stage dive was YOU at the Fest last year when you tackled Aaron from the stage at the end of your set. that was amazing.

i firmly disagree, I think the best stage dive was YOU at the Fest last year when you tackles Aaron from the stage at the end of your set. that was amazing.

haha i forgot about that

man this thread has really gotten off topic. my 2cents is that the new LTJ album is good, i dig it.

i firmly disagree, I think the best stage dive was YOU at the Fest last year when you tackles Aaron from the stage at the end of your set. that was amazing.

haha i forgot about that

man this thread has really gotten off topic. my 2cents is that the new LTJ album is good, i dig it.

you were more red then a 14 yr old girls tampon after NB fest set, and if i remember correct just as wet as one to.

I've been trying to track this down for a bit to give it a listen (already got the vinyl preordered) but no dice so far. The first track they put out for download a bit ago was decent, not great, but decent. If they can even just go back to the Anthem writing style with this one, I'd be extremely happy, but that's just me.

I've been trying to track this down for a bit to give it a listen (already got the vinyl preordered) but no dice so far. The first track they put out for download a bit ago was decent, not great, but decent. If they can even just go back to the Anthem writing style with this one, I'd be extremely happy, but that's just me.

to me, it's like anthem/borders mixed with some elements of rockview. good amount of upstrokes and horns on this album.