Contest to win Jewelry from Vling Vling

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I am really stoked to announce a brand new contest courtesy of the fine folks at Vling Vling. Vling Vling recycles vinyl to make custom jewelry: necklaces, earrings, buttons, and more. Stop by their site and check out some of the goods. We will be entering every purchase in the month of November and at the end of the month, we will draw 4 lucky winners. 1 person will win the skull necklace pictured above, the lightning earrings pictured below, the music note necklace pictured below, and a heart pin (yes, I know that a heart necklace is pictured, but we have a heart pin). Thanks Vling Vling for doing this contest.

Make sure you stop by their site, because they are running a Vinyl Collective contest where they will be giving away copies of some of our future releases.

http://www.vlingvling.com

[image]

[image]

I think it is a rad idea just because many of the ladies in our lives just don't get our passion for vinyl and this is something I can see them getting into.

Looks really sweet...do you do custom work? I would love to get my wife a necklace with a vinyl cupcake (not sure how that would be done, but she'd love it)...

From his website:

Custom Vling orders can be made starting at $29.99 for individual names or shapes.

Please email us at [email protected] for more information.

Looks really sweet...do you do custom work? I would love to get my wife a necklace with a vinyl cupcake (not sure how that would be done, but she'd love it)...

From his website:

Custom Vling orders can be made starting at $29.99 for individual names or shapes.

Please email us at [email protected] for more information.

Thanks for pointing that out. I was being lazy.

• 2 weeks later...