Have Heart pre-orders go up tomorrow 12pm EST!

[image]

* CD/T-Shirt/Poster Package Deals

* GATEFOLD LP/T-Shirt/Poster Package Deals (limited color exclusive to the package deals-two other colors available individually).

* New t-shirts

* New Hoodies

* New Posters

We are excited to give you your first warning that there are some new items going up in our store store...and we even have a few 7"s to add in there as well.

We're also stoked to say that Have Heart "Songs To Scream At The Sun" has not leaked yet. So we couldn't think of a better way to control our own destiny and be stoked that tomorrow, while douchbagwhosaysimhelpingpromotetheband.blogspot.com may have the entire record up around 12:30pm EST, it's because our webstore offered the full album for download beforehand. And ours comes WITH a multi-page, full resolution PDF with the CD booklet to give you as good of a listening experience as possible beore your shipments arrive. I guess his will, too, now that I think about it.

So you can pre-order the CD or vinyl tomorrow. You can download the full album and lyrics tomorrow. You can go see the band on tour with Verse starting Friday and sing along to "the same sun" because if you think "Watch Me Rise" was a great way to close an album....just wait.

July 8th is still the ACTUAL IN-STORE release date, but we wanted to usurp the "unofficial on computer" street date.

SHIPPING INFO IN ADVANCE:

-CD only orders will begin to ship immediately.

-CD package deal orders will start shipping the week of July 1st (t-shirt printing takes time)

-VINYL & VINYL PACKAGE DEAL ORDERS should-barring an unforseen delays-ship starting July 8th-9th. We'd love to have shipped them the July 1st timeline, but artwork & the overwhelming inundation of orders of American-made vinyl is causing some backlogs even the company didn't expect. As Vonnegut says, "So it goes."

"Unseen-unsung-under the same sun."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So fucking excited for this, the artwork and songs on the new 7" were excellent and I only expect it to be better on the LP.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic