Nick Swardson Tonight!

If you are over 21 stay and party with him. This is a long story, but it's not like you have anything better to do..

Got tix to his show, there was a bar at the club. After the show we went back to the bar to drink and watch a hockey game. one of the other comics struck up a convo about the game. by now there were tons of idiots mobbing Swardson and trying to talk to him about rdici crap. We just hung around for beer and hockey and had no idea they were gonna even come out. the other comic asked if had met Swardson yet, we hadn't even planned on talking to him, but the other comic introduced us. He was very cool, and good hearted.

around 11 i saw him walking up the stairs, i stopped him just to say it was really cool to meet him. he said "follow me." i got my buddy and we went with him, he then invited us to the bar next door to keep partying. so we said sure. other than the club staff, we were the only two people from the crowd that got asked to go (not braggy, just what happened) so we walking into the bar and he takes out his Amex and says "all these guys are with me and i'm paying." eventually i get buzzed enough to ask his security guy why he asked us to come party, it was simple "you treated him like a normal guy, you didn't freak out or act weird. those are the types of people he wants around him." so i said cool and ordered another Stoli and cranberry.

lots of bucks later his security guy/buddy asks me if my friend and I want to come back to the party he was having in his suite. so of course we went. we walk in and there's Swardson with 4 cases of beer and about 8 or 10 fifths. there were about 15-20 people there and he stands up and says "i have to catch a plane to LA in 6 hours, all this booze needs to be gone." and i'm pretty drunk already so I just say "then throw me a fuckin beer." he threw me one and we proceeded to all shot-gun/chug beers. i do not remember leaving, nor saying goodbye. i woke up the next day in my buddies guest room (he only lived about 10 min away from the hotel) in a haze. one of the best nights ever.

and people say pics or it didnt happen so:

[image]

my buddy and nick

[image]

nick and I

[image]

nick wearing a batters helmet back at the hotel for reasons unknown.

and even if you're not 21, it'll still be a great show.