saves the day sound the alarm

Both Thrice and Saves The Day were still on backorder for me as of a week ago, should have an answer tomorrow when I get my weekly backorder update from them.

Don't forget to let us know. Also did you hear anything about the triple pack of Sound The Alarm, Under The Boards and the next one?

Both Thrice and Saves The Day were still on backorder for me as of a week ago, should have an answer tomorrow when I get my weekly backorder update from them.

Don't forget to let us know. Also did you hear anything about the triple pack of Sound The Alarm, Under The Boards and the next one?

I should remember as long as I get my backorder notice email. :)

And I have heard nothing of a three pack - where'd you hear that? And what's considered the 'next one'...? They've got a few things coming out around the same time....

I heard about the so called saves the day boxset but cobraside isn't putting it out. I haven't heard any new about that in about 6 months. Dies anyone know how to buy straight from the cobraside website? I want to pre order these but there are no links to buy... Just prices and release dates.

I should remember as long as I get my backorder notice email. :)

And I have heard nothing of a three pack - where'd you hear that? And what's considered the 'next one'...? They've got a few things coming out around the same time....

From http://www.vagrant.com/artist/index/6 :

"Saves The Day

Under The Boards is the second installment of a three-album trilogy, continuing a story about self-discovery that began with last year’s Sound The Alarm and will conclude with a third album, Daybreak, to be released next year. Conley previously commented: “Sound The Alarm is an expression of discontent. Under The Boards is reflection and remorse. Daybreak is acceptance.” The band – original members Conley and David Soloway (guitar) along with Manuel Carrero (bass) and Durijah Lang (drums) – co-produced the 13 songs on Under The Boards with Marc Hudson and Eric Stenman at their Electric Ladybug studio in northern California."

how the hell do you buy from cobraside anyway? that site is impossible.

You have to sign up for a wholesale account with them, you can't just buy as a normal customer.

And I didn't get my backorder email for the week, so no word on if the album is on track for next week or not. =\

EDIT: Got my back order notice, neither the Thrice or STD albums set to drop on the 24th are set to ship, at least not to me. So looks like we'll have to see when the new catalog comes out on the 25th.

how the hell do you buy from cobraside anyway? that site is impossible.

You have to sign up for a wholesale account with them, you can't just buy as a normal customer.

And I didn't get my backorder email for the week, so no word on if the album is on track for next week or not. =\

EDIT: Got my back order notice, neither the Thrice or STD albums set to drop on the 24th are set to ship, at least not to me. So looks like we'll have to see when the new catalog comes out on the 25th.

and where do you sign up for an account?

and where do you sign up for an account?

Wholesale accounts are for stores/distros, not just anyone.