TP/PO: Ninja Gun "Restless Rubes" LP/CD/Deluxe Edi

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

NINJA GUN "Restless Rubes" LP limited deluxe edition (2 LPs,1 CD,pint glass,t-shirt,cozie,button)

NINJA GUN "Restless Rubes" LP opaque peach vinyl

NINJA GUN "Restless Rubes" LP transparent green vinyl

NINJA GUN "Restless Rubes" CD w/ free button

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=ninja%20gun

We are excited to announce the pre-order for Suburban Home's latest addition to the family, Ninja Gun. Ninja Gun are from South Georgia, but their home away from home is Gainesville, Florida. Although they share a lot of the qualities of the Gainesville scene, they have more in common with a past Gainesville resident, Tom Petty. Ninja Gun write concise, melodic pop which blends the best of Americana, Southern Classic Rock, and Indie Rock, with a slight Punk influence. I liken their sound to what the Shins might have sounded like if they grew up in the South. The guys are dedicated students of pop craftsmanship, just take a listen to an mp3 from the album, the title track, "Restless Rubes" (http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/NinjaGun/01%20Restless%20Rubes%201.mp3). I really hope you give this band a chance no matter what kind of music you listen to, I truly believe in this band and think that they offer something for all fans of power pop and rock. If Commercial radio didn't totally suck, you would hear bands like Ninja Gun on radios everywhere.

We are putting out the album on CD and 2 colors of vinyl (the vinyl, we are co-releasing with Barracuda Sound, the label that Jon from Whiskey and Co runs). The pressing of the vinyl will be split between 2 colors, 300 on opaque Peach and 700 on Transparent Green. We are offering 40 deluxe sets of the Ninja Gun album that contains:

* 2 copies of the album on vinyl (1 Peach / 1 Transparent Green)

* a copy of the album on CD

* a Ninja Gun pint glass

* a Ninja Gun T-shirt

* a Ninja Gun coozie

* 3 Ninja Gun buttons

All of the above items for only $40. The album is amazing, our very own Geoff Allen did an amazing job on the art, and not that this should matter, but the guys in Ninja Gun are some of the greatest guys on the planet. We have been drinking and hanging out with them this whole week and are gonna be sad when they leave for home.

So please do me a favor and lend an ear, check out the mp3, and listen to a few more songs on their Myspace page, http://wwwmyspace.com/ninjagun..

Guest baseball

I like this song, it's relaxing. Feels like a Friday.

I checked out their myspace a while back, but I'm going to have to get a refresher. Probably will order eventually though if the other stuff is like this song.

Guest Admin

So I just saw the guys play last night and they got sandwiched on this really weird lineup with oldschool punk and pyschobilly bands, but they completely stole the show. They absolutely bring the thunder live and they did covers (tom petty, t rex, and the kinks) and did some fun stuff in between songs. If you ever get the chance to see they play, you will be blown away. I am still giddy with excitement from how rad their show was. And the guys are so fucking rad as far as people go. What a rad night.

and tonight, they play with Sleeper Car and Ghost buffalo. it should be a blast.

Guest Admin
this sounds really good, when is this being released, and will there be a download with the LP like past releases?

also, a show with sleepercar sounds absolutely amazing...maybe there will be some talk of releasing west texas on vinyl?

yes, we will not only be sending out the mp3s before we ship, but the LP will come with a coupon to download the entire album.

And although not official, I have been talking to Sleeper Car's manager (same manager of Sparta) and we are already in talks about doing the vinyl. I will be talking to Jim tonight about the possibilities!

I'll order this, but I think I'll wait til the end of the day to see if anything else goes up for sale!

Yeah Virgil, do you think the deluxe set will sell out today, if so can you maybe hold one? I really want one but I would also like to wait... unless its easy for you to just combine orders and shipping? Thanks.

Guest Admin
I'll order this, but I think I'll wait til the end of the day to see if anything else goes up for sale!

Yeah Virgil, do you think the deluxe set will sell out today, if so can you maybe hold one? I really want one but I would also like to wait... unless its easy for you to just combine orders and shipping? Thanks.

I don't think this will sell out by day's end so no worries there. I will be posting some restocks and a couple new things after lunch. thanks.

Guest Admin
think i'm going to just order 1 of these.

should anyone get the package and not want the pint glass and/or coozie let me know.

we will end up offering pint glasses and coozies separately

Guest Admin

that is a great suggestion. They would fit nicely with the playing favorites. robb from limbeck was in town visiting yesterday and I played them for him and he loved it. Great band and awesome dues it would be a rad 3 band package.