A somewhat funny video of our rejected Crux test's

We put it on youtube, and sent it to the plant along with the test to make sure we have documented proof.

They are all really awesome about it, and are rushing it really quickly. What it is here is a slight warp, you can't really see it in person until you put it on the player. The actual stampers themselves were slightly warped and led to a couple grooves almost running together.

The new test will be back in 2 weeks, and the pressing about 2 weeks after that.

before long you'll have enough rejects to give all the club members one. haha.

Wev'e actually only had 2, (although that's more rejects than I have ever rejected in my life)

So yeah we have a few rejects. We were gonna toss em, but I know a lot of people would like them for the collector aspect.

This record has been plagued!, but the final result will be awesome, the bonus tracks are perfect and meld right in with the album, and the remaster quality is awesome, especially since they were done with the original tapes, and are analog, not a digital to vinyl transfer or anything.

So 3 weeks to a month they should be ready, in the meantime we have "I was a Teenage Teenager, and "Nothing But The Truth" being remastered and getting ready to be sent off.

Possibly a double gatefold ??? Maybe