Street Smart Cyclist

so yet again I tried to take the better route and waited a bit longer and attempted more contact to get the 7" i ordered from this band Dec 10th, and have gotten no reply.

I messaged them and just asked for a refund and got no reply, and too much time has passed to do a Paypal claim, what the fuck.

Didnt someone on here know these dudes? Anyone got any idea of what I should do now other than just accept my loss?

Just sucks when bands that promote such a high "DIY/doin it for the kids" attitude totally drop the ball and act like the dont give a fuck.

Yeah thats my rant, maybe not for this board so if it needs to be moved move it!

It says on their myspace page that pretty much all of their merch is sold out, and something about their gear being stolen.

Maybe they're just having a ton of issues at the moment? I mean, it's no excuse to not respond to an email, but it is a possibility. It also says they're expecting another shipment of their 7".

Did they read your myspace message? You can check in the "sent" folder.

yep, it def was read

It says on their myspace page that pretty much all of their merch is sold out, and something about their gear being stolen.

Maybe they're just having a ton of issues at the moment? I mean, it's no excuse to not respond to an email, but it is a possibility. It also says they're expecting another shipment of their 7".

i totally agree, but whats really gettin under my skin is that they're not making any effort to let me (or anyone else) know whats up. i've tried many times to contact them, and never got a reply. i'd be happy if i got a "hey dude, shits been fucked lately, its comin soon we swear" reply, but got nothin... nada... zip

These guys are all my friends, both storm the bastille and ssc. It is very unlike them to fuck people over, but they are also both having money problems. If you im'd John from SSC, he is no longer their singer and naturally does not want to be part of stuff like that. I think that SSC does not have any more copies of their 7" at all. Get me your contact information and I can try to talk to them about the problems in person.

These guys are all my friends, both storm the bastille and ssc. It is very unlike them to fuck people over, but they are also both having money problems. If you im'd John from SSC, he is no longer their singer and naturally does not want to be part of stuff like that. I think that SSC does not have any more copies of their 7" at all. Get me your contact information and I can try to talk to them about the problems in person.

hopefully it'll work... i already gave my info to one person, maybe if they have people bugging them from mult angles they'll actually get it done.

my order was placed 12/10 from the email address [email protected]

Guest genericinsight

That's weird, I just saw SSC yesterday and their singer made this comment about how he kept leaving and coming back, and now he's back in the band. Still though, if he wasn't, the very least he could do is say "Hey man I'm not in the band anymore I don't handle this" etc... I don't think that's too much to ask.

Too bad I wasn't on the internet at all yesterday, otherwise I would have asked the band when I saw them. I actually kept thinking about this very situation when I watched them. The whole situation is very weird but I'm sure there's a reason for it.