LIFETIME (guarantee) appreciation thread

i think i speak for most of us that the parody threads are starting to get old...my vote is we forget them for a couple months..then come august or september we can use them again and it will be freash and new and fun again! =D

but scott..i totally didnt think of this...once someone mentioned the channel i just kinda only thought of the channel that just happens to show tons of golden girls and frasier...

"My favorite channel is Lifetime because it's 'television for women', yet for some reason there's always a woman getting beaten on that network. 'In a Lifetime original, Meredith Baxter-Bernie gets beaten with a rod in a Lifetime original, Rod.'"

in college, we used to have a few beers, watch original lifetime movies and then cheer for the abusive husband / rapist.

"My favorite channel is Lifetime because it's 'television for women', yet for some reason there's always a woman getting beaten on that network. 'In a Lifetime original, Meredith Baxter-Bernie gets beaten with a rod in a Lifetime original, Rod.'"

in college, we used to have a few beers, watch original lifetime movies and then cheer for the abusive husband / rapist.

incredible. hahaha