Bronx Vinyl news

So I got to speak to Matt at Warped Tour. I was pretty drunk so my questions sucked but I did get two new bits of info.

1) The new Bronx album will be self titled and will be out in September (ideally) the same time as the El Bronx album. Also, they're planning to put them out as a gatefold 2xLP. So that's both records in one package. As far as labels (for the vinyl) he said they weren't sure and it may just be White Drugs.

2) They have a third version of the Social Club they're getting ready to go. This one should be out of 300 (not 250 like the other two). If anyone gets one somehow...give it to me.

So...get stoked!

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes