PO NOW: Watain - Trident Wolf Eclipse

37935_400x400.jpg                 37983_400x400.jpg

NEW WATAIN PREORDER UP FOR  LP + 7" + CD BOXSET & STANDARD BLACK LP! Available from Kings Road @ www.kingsroadmerch.com/watain/, both in North America and Europe. Based on some research I did, there should be other variants exclusive to select retailers, but nothing has popped up yet. Below info taken straight from KRM:

WATAIN – Trident Wolf Eclipse Box Set 

THIS BOX SET HAS FREE SHIPPING. ONLY FOR THIS ITEM

This box set is limited to 3000 copies worldwide and includes the following items, which will only be available in this box:

– “Trident Wolf Eclipse” on silver 12” vinyl, in a 3 panel gatefold LP sleeve with exclusive photos and artwork, along with a gatefold sized insert.

– “Trident Wolf Eclipse” on CD in a paper sleeve with exclusive artwork.

– “Antikrists Mirakel” 7” EP - the appendix track of “Trident Wolf Eclipse” on vinyl with exclusive artwork by H. Jonsson.

– “20 Years of Watain” – 40 individual flyers and photos documenting the first 20 years of Watain.

– “Trident” paint stencil.

– Double sided poster (60×30 cm) with exclusive artwork.

LP - Side 1

Nuclear Alchemy (03:10)
Sacred Damnation (04:41)
Teufelsreich (04:26)
Furor Diabolicus (4:43)

LP - Side 2

A Throne Below (04:09)
Ultra (Pandemoniac) 04:01
Towards The Sanctuary (04:54)
The Fire Of Power (04:42)

7" - Side 1

Antikrists Mirakel (07:11)

7" - Side 2

Lekarim Stsirkitna (07:26)

IMPORTANT INFO

This item is a pre-order item with an intended release date ofJan 5th, 2018. Your order will ship on or before this date, but due to plant delivery times, this date may change. If you'd like other items to deliver sooner, please make two separate orders.

Edited by 1876records

Really liked Lawless Darkness, found they're last album pretty meh though, single LP all short tracks may mean I'm not gonna dig this so much either as I was more into the longer epic tracks... will give the track a listen though.

'box set' for essentially a single LP seems a little ridiculous

1 hour ago, 2notepockets said:

Really liked Lawless Darkness, found they're last album pretty meh though, single LP all short tracks may mean I'm not gonna dig this so much either as I was more into the longer epic tracks... will give the track a listen though.

'box set' for essentially a single LP seems a little ridiculous

I totally agree with the ridiculous boxset, although I've come to expect this. Wild Hunt had the same type of setup, although it was a 2xLP. Watain could take a dump in a box and I'd still probably buy it.

I'm thinking since this album is a little shorter, they've packed a little bit more punch in this record.

54 minutes ago, 1876records said:

I totally agree with the ridiculous boxset, although I've come to expect this. Wild Hunt had the same type of setup, although it was a 2xLP. Watain could take a dump in a box and I'd still probably buy it.

I'm thinking since this album is a little shorter, they've packed a little bit more punch in this record.

haha, Watain reading this - Mental note include a dump in box variant next album