The Know How reunion 9/13-9/14 in Gainesville

pez

I'm not sure if anyone on here other than me liked The Know How but theyre getting back together to play The Real Big Deal in September. I'm excited because I remember them saying that it probably would never happen. Plus according to todays Gainesville Sun apparently Less Than Jake are playing too (GNV FLA made the front page)

the agent is pat lavery. he runs glory days booking. he also used to book bullets to broadway

he requested 700 bucks for them to play south florida

i added them last minute to a show as a favor to the guys in ASOB who were friends with them.. and the agent was trying to hit me up for a couple hundred bucks.... i told him.. ill give them gas money if the show covers expenses since it literally was a favor at the last minute... so the dude argues with me and sends me all kinds of contracts.. and i told him we don't do contracts, ugh horrible experience.... same deal with the other 3-4 people he dealt with in CT

in pats defense, whenever he helped my band out with the few shows he did in gainesville he was also fair to us moneywise.. he used to book Against All Authority as well

and one time me,pat, skylar and finish from TKH must have downed atleast 100000 chicken wings in one sitting at an all you can eat wing joint