::WANTED:: Julien Baker - Test Press Vinyl

nlynchard

20 hours ago, nlynchard said:

Hi drds89,

I'm quite unfamiliar with this process - how do I post to the entirety of Discogs?

Also, I assume you have one of these . . . any chance (at any price) you'd sell it?

Thanks for getting back to me - I really appreciate it! ;)

Why would you assume that he has one because he made a suggestion to try someplace else?

You don't message the entirety of discogs. Log in to discogs.com, and search to find who owns the test press of this album. Then you'll have to individually message anyone who owns it and ask if they'd sell, preferably mentioning the specific amount you're offering them.

To be fair, most of those people will probably tell you to fuck right off because that's an annoying thing to do if they don't already have it listed for sale, but at least compared to posting here looking for it it's probably a better chance of getting one.

I apologize for the overstep.  I believe my assumption was based upon a post the person made (or a generated list of owned albums - memory is failing me, atm) suggesting they owned the album.  It was not my intention to offend.

I have, in fact, sent a short message to said Discogs people, and received a few replies - no one willing to sell - though, everyone was chill about it.

Thanks for the advice and reply.