PO Now: Marissa Nadler 'For My Crimes' ltd /400 colored vinyl

Marissa Nadler's new album 'For My Crimes' is up for pre-orders now.   A limited edition colored vinyl version is limited to 400 it says.

Info on USA pre-orders is here: 

https://www.sacredbonesrecords.com/products/sbr208-marissa-nadler-for-my-crimes

The album was produced by LAWRENCE ROTHMAN, Justin Raisen and myself and recorded at Lawrence’s studio in Laurel Canyon. This record is the most intimate album of my career, featuring warm, up-front vocals that serve to support 11 deeply wrought songs. I played most of the instruments on this album, while Angel Olsen, Sharon Van Etten and Kristin Kontrol brought the songs to new melodic heights with their own unique takes on harmony. Cellist Janel Leppin composed transportive string-arrangements, while Mary Lattimore - Harpist added her spectral experimental harp to the mix. Eva Gardner played bass while Dana Colley, the sax player from the band Morphine, has the honor of being the only male musician on the album. This is the first album that features one of my paintings on the cover, and I hope that you, upon hearing the first song, get enveloped in the wide and expansive landscape of it.

Image may contain: text

1 minute ago, jackshidt said:

A limited edition colored vinyl version is limited to 400 it says.

Just noting that the only thing exclusive about those 400 copies is the wraparound sleeve. That colorway is the same one that'll be in Indie shops.

Here's the Indie version that comes with an autographed print:
https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/marissa_nadler-for_my_crimes_lp_color?variant=12276781842537