wanted: 90s punk, skate punk, pop punk...

mrc

Im looking for all those melodic punk, 90s pop punk, skate punk records that you havent listened to in years.

looking for mostly trades, but could buy a few things after i get paid on the 1st.

looking for bands like:

jughead's revenge

white kaps

HFL

Connie Dungs

screeching weasel

Dead Lazlo's Place

reliance

good riddance

dfl

fury 66

guttermouth

drunk in public

almighty trigger happy

satanic surfers

venerea

undeclinable

millencolin

joykiller

one hit wonder

propagandhi

straight faced

10 foot pole

scared straight

ill repute

rkl

and any comps that have any bands like those mentioned above.

any tests would also be amazing!

Highly wanted: V.A. - Punk Bites 2xLP - colored vinyl (fearless records)

also could be interested in unkown small bands that fit into those genres.

thanks

-matt-

Satanic Surfers and Ten Foot Pole are such good bands. As are a lot of others you listed. The only thing I have on vinyl that might be of interest is Good Riddance's Symptoms of a Leveling Spirit on grey, but odds are you already have that cause it's been available forever. But if you don't and you want to trade hit me up.

check my DF list, lots of things you would be into. I got some one hit wonder, jugheads, other stuff too. Not sure what I would want off your list, I'm scanning though!

It's kind of funny because ten years ago I tried to start a small mailorder distro and the first label who hooked me up was fearless, screaming deals on vinyl and the more I bought, the better deal I got from them. Wish I had hung onto more of the stuff I had from them.

why dont you let me have one of your trashed records. wow i only thought it was 2 per person.

I know, got a couple in trades. but i could probably trade one if i see something i like on your list. i will take a look after work.

jhamm212, thanks for the offer but i have that GR record. i do need Good Riddance - Operation Phoenix LP - White if anyone has it.

Vinyljunkie. thanks for the heads up, i will keep my eye on what you are selling.

and finally geezfools. I just glanced at your list and could be into a few things: scared straight 7", fed up 7" and there was something else that slipped my mind. i will PM ya later.

thanks guys!

Sweet thanks. there is a fed up/advice for addicts 7" on gemm for about the same price but would rather support you instead

• 2 weeks later...