Adams House Cat

Has anyone else grabbed the new"lost" album from Adam's House Cat, Town Burned Down?  Best Drive By Truckers album since Brighter Than Creations Dark.  Brilliant album, start to finish.  You can argue this is not a DBT record, but why?  It had DBT scrawled all over it.  As I understand it, Adams House Cat has reformed for a few limited shows and is opening for the Drive By Truckers.   Patterson Hood on all vocals and rhythm guitar.  Mike Cooley is playing lead guitar, Chuck Tremblay on drums, and since John Cahoon committed suicide years ago (his own teeth marks in his own damn hand) I am not sure who will play bass for the upcoming shows.  Mike Patton maybe??  Anyway, it's a great album and I highly recommend it.  The tapes were lost for more than 30 years, having been blown away in a tornado that destroyed the studio.  And if you know anything about DBT lore, you know how ironic that is. 

http://drivebytruckers.com/records-townburneddown.html