Don't forget: NOFX/MFATGG on sale today @ 11am PST

I did take that into account. Furthermore, I am going above and beyond to make sure she gets a copy, now I think that is excellent customer service. Plus she called us "fuckers" when we did absolutely nothing wrong. Sometimes the customer isn't always right.

I work in retail and its a bunch of bullshit "customer is always right" 99.9999999999% of the time they are wrong. The sad thing is they dont realize they are wrong they are so dumb.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did take that into account. Furthermore, I am going above and beyond to make sure she gets a copy, now I think that is excellent customer service. Plus she called us "fuckers" when we did absolutely nothing wrong. Sometimes the customer isn't always right.

I work in retail and its a bunch of bullshit "customer is always right" 99.9999999999% of the time they are wrong. The sad thing is they dont realize they are wrong they are so dumb.

lots of people were at the larry arms/falcon/sundowner/american steel show tonight. got the chance to ask floyd: "so, how's it going with those classic represses?"

floyd: "(sigh) i wish we didn't do them, because we have to pack all of them. but they've been doing really well."

hooray for floyd and fat wreck!

When I got my square Cash, it was in a gator mailer (hehe, I rhymed) inside of the box with the Longest Line repress and the posters I ordered. I wonder if they can get the factory to just stick them all in mailers? I imagine some poor intern (or Floyd, really) sat there stuffing them all as soon as they got them from the plant.

yeah, i would imagine these are already boxed and ready to go before they're even up for sale.

Yeah, but I ordered two of the 7"s and both were in one 7" mailer in with the LPs. I think they just packaged them like that to avoid them bouncing around too much in shipment.

You must be right, they're just trying to protect corners. I've certainly received stuff packaged worse. Just hadn't seen it before.

Guest conoley
yeah, i would imagine these are already boxed and ready to go before they're even up for sale.

That's impossible, since you could conceivably order anything you wanted along with one or more of these limited items.

It's not really "impossible" as it is very unlikely that Fat would pack every combination one could conceivably order.

Literally yours,

Ben

That's impossible, since you could conceivably order anything you wanted along with one or more of these limited items.

It's not really "impossible" as it is very unlikely that Fat would pack every combination one could conceivably order.

Literally yours,

Ben

...and you're officially dead to me.

Guest conoley
Ah, come on! I have my own appresh thread (even though you're the most popular guy on the internet)

Yeah, but is there a "Ben Conoley for president!" groundswell here? I think not!

That's why you're the most popular guy on the Internet. I'm not even going to joke about contesting that

Guest conoley
i think scott's the most popular guy on the internet because i dont know of anyone else who drenches their macaroni and cheese with ketchup.

I do.

Skumbucket's right. Prime Minister. Although I could be both since I'm a dual citizen.